The Huong Pagoda (English: Perfume Pagoda, Vietnamese: Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam. The center of the Huong Temple lies in Huong Son Commune, Mỹ Đức District, former Hà Tây Province (now Hanoi). The centre of this complex is the Perfume Temple, also known as Chua Trong (Inner Temple), located in Huong Tich Cave.
PERFUME PAGODA FULL DAY
7:45-8.30: Pick up from your hotel depart to Perfume Pagoda about 75km from Hanoi.
10.30: Arrive Yen wharf get on Boat to Perfume Pagoda.
11:15: Trekking up to Huong Son mountain then visiting Huong Tich Cave.
12:30 :Have Lunch at the restaurant.
13.30 :Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda.
14:00:Get on Boat back to Yen wharf.
15:00.Get on the Bus back to Hanoi
18:00 :Arrive Hanoi. Tour end.
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus
– English speaking tour guide
– Cable Car 2 ways
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– Meals as : Lunch
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
– From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)