ITINERARY LA PACI CRUISES 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
(Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay)
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
09:15 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
12:00 Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to La Paci Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
16:00 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
- From October to May: You can start your journey to explore Ba Trai Dao Beach, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
- From June to September : We progress to Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Paci Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful on board catering staff.
21:30 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/ L)
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:30 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served
08:30 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
09:45 Back to our boat, relax before checking out
10:30 Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
11:00 Lunch is served on board
12:00 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:00 Arrival back at your hotel or home
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2 adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price