2 hours riding via new highway Hanoi – Hai Phong
8 hours-cruise to visit Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (New area, Less tourists, quiet area)
Modern metal boat designed
Kayak or local rowing boat/ Swiming activities
Biking and visit Hoa Cuong cave at Cat Ba island
Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
PICK UP IN HANOI OLD QUATER AREA
07:30 – 08:00 Driver will pick up you at hotel lobby in Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus, then departing to Got Ferry Terminal via the New Expressway for approximately 2 hours duration.
WELCOME MIMOSA CRUISE
10:00 – 10:30 Embark on Mimosa Cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Receive a cruise briefing, safety instructions before cruising and exploring Ha Long Bay –Lan Ha Bay one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
LUNCH ON BOAT
11:30 Seafood Lunch on boat with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock…. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
EXPLORE THE BAY WITH KAYAKING & SWIMING ACTIVITES
12:50 The cruise heads towards Ong Cam area, you will do kayaking for about 45 minutes.
13:30 Return to Mimosa Cruise than continously transfer to nearby area for swiming activities.
BIKING & VISIT HOA CUONG CAVE
15:30 Arrive to Gia Luan wharf, you will take a bicycle to visit Hoa Cuong cave – the cave itself course with countless beautiful shapes on Cat Ba Island.
16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. From this activity you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
17:00 Summit on the sundesk for what the magificacent sunset over Seven Wonders of Nature, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine, cookies, tea or coffee and fresh fruits.
BACK TO GOT FERRY TERMINAL & RETURN HANOI
17:30 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal. Take to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
19:30 Drop off at your hotel. Service end.
- Pick up and drop off by shutle bus transfer service.
- Complimentary bottled water (Shuttle bus)
- Welcome drink
- Modern metal boat designed
- Entrance fee, boat fee as mentioned in itinerary.
- Lunch on board with Vietnamese seafood menu.
- Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking or local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking language tour guide
- On board-insurance
- Tip, personal expenses & those not mentioned above.
- Child from 0- 4 years: free
- Child from 5-10 years: 75% adult of tour fare
- Child from 11 years and above: 100% adult of tour fare
- The itinerary subject to change due to the weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal fare.
- Special request (Halal food, diet or vegetarian …) should be requested before departure date.
- Surcharge for Lunar New Year (24th – 28th Jan 2020) – 10USD/PERSON