Rosy Cruise proudly offers the newest premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. Wishing to provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experiences, Rosy Cruise has developed a unique and difference journey to visit Halong Bay. We are proud to bring visitors the most exciting experiences in Halong Bay with many destination attractions such as: Pearl Farm Village, Amazing Cave, Dark Cave and Bright Cave, etc.
In all aspects, Rosy Cruise – the best 5 star Halong Bay cruise seems to mirror the splendor and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by the Heritage Site. Rosy Cruise does not only offers a unique Vietnam cruise experience, it also allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
With Rosy Cruises, you will not only enjoy the unforgettable journey, but also experience Vietnamese culture while on board as well as get a personal view of daily life on a floating fishing villages and a Pearl Farming Village on unique cruise routes.
Our Vessel features modern safety private en-suite cabins which are designed to offer you exceptional services. All cabins are well-equipped to meet all requirements of travelers who are looking for luxury service.
Halong Bay On Rosy Cruise 2 Days 1 Night – Itinerary
Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – On board night activities.
08:00 – 8:30 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5 hour road journey on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:00 – 11.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Rosy Cruise. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
|ROOM TYPES||DOUBLE/ TWIN CABIN||SINGLE CABIN|
|Junior Balcony Suite||USD 185/ PAX||USD 285|
|Senior Balcony Suite||USD 220/ PAX||USD 300|
|Rosy Terrace Suite||USD 240/ PAX||USD 320|
– Transfer service
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, finest bathroom amenities
– All meals on board
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi in the cabin, HD LED Tivi
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Local rowing boat
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above