Hạ Long Bay (Vietnamese: Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: “descending dragon bay”) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. Administratively, the bay belongs to Hạ Long City, Cẩm Phả town, and part of Vân Đồn District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Hạ Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, climate, and cultural character
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG – CATBA (L,D)
7h45 – 8h15: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or our office depart to Ha long Bay, spend 3,5 hours . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
12h00 – 12h15: Arrive Bai Chay port, Start cruising and enjoy a Special lunch with Vietnamese Traditional Dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing village.
13.00PM: Visiting floating village (Or kayaking, moto boat, bamboo boat if you have booking).
14.00 : Visiting ‘’Thien Cung Cave”. Thien Cung Cave or the Cave of Heavenly Palace is on the same island , Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
16.30 : Take the boat to Gia Luan Habour, get on the bus to Cat Ba town arrive Hotel after 40 minutes. Check in the hotel, free time in the evening.
DAY 2: CAT BA – HALONG – HANOI (B,L)
7.30AM: Wake up have breakfast in the hotel and take photos.
8.00 : Get on the bus return Gia Luan Habour then get on the boat back to Halong city
12.00: Arrive Halong Habour, have lunch in the restaurant.
13.00: Get on the bus back to Hanoi.
17.00: Arrive to Hanoi. Tour end!
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– English speaking tour guide
– 1 night sleep in Hotel on Cat Ba island
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– Meals as : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge sharing with parent.
– From 6 years old and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
WHAT TO BRING
– Original passport, sun glasses, insect repellent
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.