2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE
( Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay )
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vong Vieng floating village, Pearl farm and sail among famous islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…).
- Kayaking around magnificent karts mountains.
- Enjoy the 4-stars amenities on board.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join the sunset party.
- Practice Tai Chi and cooking class.
- Enjoy Vietnamese meals on board.
DAY 1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 – 15:40 PM : Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2 : CONG DO – VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HANOI
06. 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Have lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Other excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood…. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one day before the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are incorrect.
- Please leave your big luggage at your hotel or Paloma office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 years old will be charged the same as Adults.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong or USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service at your hotel in Hanoi or at the harbor