Lang Toi (My Village) is a delicate merge of tradition and innovation, where poetic beauty of Northern Vietnam’s village life is presented under Vietnamese Bamboo Circus approach. Farming, building activities, traditional games, lifestyle of Northern villagers are recreated by ancestral bamboo props, breath-taking circus and acrobatics, rhythmic dance, to distinct folk music from more than 20 musical instruments.
“The artists of My Village are composing and recomposing infinitely movable and superb architectures.” – LE MONDE
- Lune Production is an entertainment company established in 2012 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, under Square Group Investment Holding.
- The company’s ambition is inspiring Vietnamese culture to the world through art performances.
- At Lune Production, we research, create, develop, and promote quality Vietnamese cultural and entertaining productions. Lune Production’s four key spectacles, naming A O Show, Lang Toi – My Village, Teh Dar and Palao performing from North to South Vietnam (Hanoi – Hoi An – HCMC)
- Established in 2012, under Square Group Investment Holding
- Vision: Become an excellent ENTERTAINMENT corporation that delivers Vietnamese CULTURAL values to the world
- Three key spectacles: Làng Tôi (My Village), À Ố show & The Mist
- First show (À Ố) in February 2013
- Welcomed more than 90.000 audiences from more than 60 countries around the world.
- Venue: The Opera House Saigon & Hanoi
- On tour to USA, Japan and Europe
HANOI OPERA HOUSE
01 Trang Tien St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi.
aah! [A] Zone
ooh! [O] Zone
|wow! [W] Zone
VIP Cabin [V] Zone
HANOI VIETNAM TUONG THEATER
51A Duong Thanh St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi.
aah! [A] Zone
ooh! [O] Zone
- Widely known as A O Entertainment, Lune Production’s foundation was initially established in Saigon, Vietnam, in 2012, under Square Group Investment Holding.
- With the vision to be come an excellent entertainment corporation that delivers Vietnamese cultural values to the world, Lune Production focuses on researching, developing, creating, and promoting quality Vietnamese cultural entertainment products.
- Under Lune Production, Lang Pho Joint Stock Company was founded back in 2012 to specialize in managing and developing Lune Production’s assets.
- Ever since, Lune Production’s three key spectacles, naming A O Show, Lang Toi and The Mist, have inspired and received much
- love and critical acclaim from both local and international audience while performing at the Saigon Opera House, as well as during the world tour of Lang Toi and A O Show throughout the past few years.
- With steady business growth, Lune Production now expands its network to Hanoi, tapping on a market with great potential for cultural products of high quality. The result is our new Box Office settlement and Lang Toi starts performing at Hanoi Opera House from July 2016.
- Beside expanding our current business scale, Lune Production constantly keeps the commitment on research, creativity and quality of service. This promises an exciting future with more great cultural entertainment products to come.
WHAT IS LÀNG TÔI (MY VILLAGE)?
- A delicate merge of tradition & innovation, where poetic beauty of Vietnamese village life.
- A blending genre of bamboo cirque, acrobatics and juggling.
- Live music with 20 Vietnamese folk musical instruments.
- Approximately 60 – 70 minutes duration
- Venues at Hanoi Opera House and Vietnam Tuong Theater
- An entertainment & Vietnamese cultural show.
Created in 2005 in Hanoi
Toured the world from 2009 to 2012.
Over 300 shows in France, The Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Greece, Germany, Hungaria, Hongkong.